New React Course Available!

Hi guys! We’ve been working on the captions and they should be finished by Tuesday. Thank you for your patience!

I’m sorry you’ve had difficulty with Teachable’s payment form. It’s something outside of my control and I hope the issue is resolved.

Unfortunately, the $10 offer is expired and we had some caching issues, that’s why some people saw that advertised for an extra day or two.

Hey Mosh, there’s a “Remove Unused Import” extension for VS Code that works perfectly for React projects, I assigned a Keyboard Shortcut and it has helped me out a lot. Hopefully you can show it in the Part 2 course :handshake:

Just so everyone knows, the problem was on the side of my card issuer (I found out later).
So in my case, it wasn’t a problem with Teachable.

Sir please give another chance for $10 even for a day or two so that I can easily purchase this course. Please sir.

PLEASE we are highly waiting for your Flutter course, I personally

Sir please give us a bit of discount even for a day

Hey Mosh, will part 2 be the last part or will there be more?

At this stage, I’m not sure. But most likely, we’ll finish the series with part 2.

4 Likes

Hi! Would it be possible to add the option of google automatic translation to the subtitles?

Hi @Mosh , could you please add a couple of lessons on how to use React testing library to properly test react components inside the React 18 course? I believe it could add a nice value to it.

Thank you!

Is it easy for an experienced javascript/typescript developer to follow your course by using javascript only?

The Price for Single Payment change, when you are on course page, its shows 10$, but when you buying goes up 149$ on checkout.

2 Likes

that’s because of the cache!

Hi @Mosh I have already purchased your react typescript part1 course. I just want to know if sale offer is still available for part 2? The website shows that the course is $10 but as soon as I proceed to buy now the page shows $149

1 Like

i am also faced with this problem, its showing me two pricing
@Mosh

it’s because of cache.
I think the sale is over.
I also believe, you should wait for 1 week before the price comes back to $29 USD.

Hi @Mosh ,
I made a request to learn DAX from you last year, and I have tried reaching out to you via social media platforms for communication. DAX is a valuable language used in Power BI, and I believe it’s not too difficult to learn. I have high expectations from you in terms of learning coding, which is why I hope you can understand and teach us DAX. It won’t take up much of your time, and we have a lot of hope in your expertise

Thanks,
Bidhan

I just finished up the course this evening. Overall, I enjoyed it and I think I learned quite a bit. I’m having one problem though. When I tried updating the page title like Mosh did in the deployment lesson, the page doesn’t get updated via Vercel.

I should note that I already had a Github repo that I had been syncing to throughout the class as we made commits, so I didn’t create a repo in Github in the way that Mosh did in the lesson. However, I was able to connect my existing repo to the project in Vercel, and on the Vercel dashboard I can see my latest commit listed. It’s just not updating the page. Anyone have any thoughts on why? Perhaps there is some setting(s) in Github that I need to change? I’ve been searching around online and on Vercel’s help pages, but I haven’t found anything useful. I don’t see anything on Github or Vercel that indicates that anything went wrong with the deployment. The page simply isn’t updated.

EDIT: Never mind. I was updating the title in the index.html file in the dist folder instead of the index.html file in the game-hub folder. Once I updated it in the correct place and did a new commit the page updated via Vercel. Hooray!

(I’ll leave this up just in case anyone else makes the same mistake.)

Mosh,

Thank you so much for your incredible training resources here.

I was recently laid off after a 27 year engineering technician career in Boise Idaho and was bummed for awhile , I have always wanted to become a web developer and this is now a new opportunity for me to try to pick this up. :roll_eyes: , I am 69 years old and still a young pup and will give it my best.

I had some experience with maintaining a few intranet websites for my previous position and they were pretty comprehensive sites I maintained . It was all mostly php, some jquery and ajax stuff in a production environment. Was not privy to most of these new frameworks and new languages but I love to learn. I attempted to partake in a 13 week immersive web bootcamp here and I had to drop out of it for personal family issues, it was a very fast paced environment and unfortunately only made it through the first week. I realize that I would have never made it even if the reason wasn’t a family issue. The pace was far faster then I expected and you learned one major point and was on to something new that very afternoon . Very hard to keep up with .

I am now set to just learn it on my own at my own pace and I fully anticipate I will will get there … might take a couple of years so hope I have at least that much left in me. All my coding an education has been pretty much self taught other than the electronics training that the Navy gave me and provided a great 20 year career before my 27 career at Micron Technology in Boise Idaho .

In any case your training courses are top notch so thank you very much again for all that you have given to this coding community .

Rod Notz

2 Likes