New React Course Available!

Nice question!

In first part that is not covered.

I am hoping for same in second part of the series.

As for currently published syllabus of Part 2, I could not find that there is any mention of these topics.

If you can confirm that it will surely be covered, then I can start my subscription again and start going through the part 1.

Do note, this is really important for me; currently almost none of the courses out there have this covered when it comes to real-world workflows

Downloaded new ones and trying to manage Old React Course using new versions, a bit challenging, but fine at the moment :see_no_evil:
Thanks for reply.
I wish to feel like I walk in a park one day ā€¦ :grinning:

No you donā€™t need to watch the old React course unless you have to maintain an older project built with class components. Just watch the new course and youā€™re good. Iā€™ve covered everything from the ground up.

3 Likes

The syllabus for part 2 is not finalized yet. Iā€™m still working on it.

1 Like

Give it time!
It surely will be like a walk in a park one day.

Donā€™t rush to get knowledge. Let the existing concepts sink in then move forward to understand advanced topics.

Note that only way to be a good developer is by having solid foundation of basics first then practicing projects to create something meaningful.

All the best.

Please make sure to cover ā€˜Unit Testsā€™ at least.

I canā€™t buy react course. I donā€™t know why my card is declined and I am from Pakistan. Any suggestions?

What is vscodeā€™s theme in the course? I enrolled the course and very like the course. Thank you Mosh

2 Likes

I do my best :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for support :blush:

Hi :wave: Iā€™ve just started a new React course #excited

1 Like

Hi Mosh ! Great Work !
Iā€™m about to take this new courseā€¦ but, I just wanna know if the part 2 will be added to this one orā€¦ will be a completely different one, please.

Thanks !

1 Like

Hey, Mosh, for the second part of this course, will we have to buy it separately? or the current purchase will apply to it too?

2 Likes

Is this course going to be included in ā€œThe Ultimate Full-stack JavaScript Developer Bundleā€ like the other react course was?

I think we will have to buy the second part separately.

Unfortunately, I had a similar problem. I tried to pay several times, with two different cards (both valid, with sufficient amount), but they were declined. I then contacted support at Teachable. They answered almost immediately and asked me to give them additional information: the date I tried to make the payment, the last four digits of the card number and the amount. I have sent them all the information and I am still waiting for their reply. It was March 18 (CET), a few days before the end of the special offer

In the meantime, the special offer has expired. I tried again because the Mosh website still says $10. This time the card was accepted, but with a regular amount of $149, which I did not accept.

how to enable SUBTITLES of React course

subtitles are not available for new ReactJS course I think!
But you can utilize the playback speed if you think instructor is speaking too slow or too fast.

1 Like

then why are they marked in the course description, if subtitles arenā€™t available?

Subtitles are available now.
Enjoy guys.
(I never needed them anyway)