New React Course Available!

@Mosh I was expecting Unit Testing in this React 18
Will There be SYSTEM DESIGN course before 2024?

I think it will be covered in third part (which we will get but not very soon).

There won’t be any third part. Instead, there will be a Next.js course.

1 Like

It’s the Icon farthest left next to the pencil icon.

Hello, I just purchased this course. Looking forward to contribute to this forum.

1 Like

Hello! I am taking this course and am very close to finishing the game-hub project at the end. I wanted to see Mosh’s deployment of game-hub in Vercel. I checked all the links from the readme in GitHub for the project, and they are all returning a “network error.”

I can only post two links as a new user, but all three links from the readme responded the same:
https://game-hub-git-main-mosh-hamedani.vercel.app/
https://game-hub-phi.vercel.app/

I tried both in Chrome and Firefox. I also tried clearing my cache and restarting my browsers. I also tried inspecting the page to try and find the error, but nothing showed up. I am not receiving a network error on any other sites, only the links above. I also tried googling what the error might be but could not find any reference.

Is anyone else seeing this problem from their end? Thank you ahead of time for your help!

1 Like

I just realized this may have been on purpose?

Here is the problem. Work on it.

Yes, I’m also facing this issue.

Sir, thank you for all of your courses. They have been really helpful.

For your third part in React advanced series, will it be a continuation of gamehub application or it would be new application with the backend? Also, will there be section for the security concerns and measures like xss and csrf attack prevention and what not?

Hello Sir,
I am beginner in this course and I know this course is best to best for me…

It’s great to hear that you’re keeping the old course (Mastering React) in the library for those working on legacy projects with class components. Maintaining and updating older applications is a significant part of a developer’s job, and having access to relevant resources is invaluable.For those interested in exploring a wider range of courses, you might want to check out hrdf claimable courses. They offer a diverse selection of courses that can help professionals upskill and remain competitive in their respective industries.Thank you for sharing this exciting update, @Mosh!

Hey Mosh, I wanted to apologize for my mistake in selecting the older version of the react course. I realize now that the updated version is the recommended one and I would like to request a refund for the older version and I would purchase the newer one instead.

“Thank you for the information! It’s good to know that the old course, ‘Mastering React,’ will remain in the library for those working on legacy React apps with class components. I’ll keep that in mind for any older projects. Excited to explore the latest React 18 course for new projects and stay updated with the latest practices!” für mehr Informationen

Hi @Mosh , earlier this morning I purchased two courses, React Js + Typescript for Beginners and intermediate level. Upon getting to the third lesson, I got this message “Lesson content locked. If you’re already enrolled, you’ll need to login.” whereas I am already login. Please can you resolve it so that I can continue my lesson?

@Mosh please can you look into my issue, I am still unable to access the course. The support team is taking too long to respond and days are burning out…