JavaScript Bundle, How Outdated is it? Is it possible to get a refund?

Prior suggestions of the other members here, I’ve bought Mosh’s JavaScript Course since I’ve felt stuck on his React 18 course (CRUD) and someone said, I should review and take his JS course instead even if I have little experience on manipulating DOMs with JS already via Front-End Mentor challenges. I know everyone’s entitled to an opinion so I hope no one is offended by this post.

That said, though I love the concepts and information I learned, I feel like it’s not enough and could not be applied since what was taught are simply concepts, I am unable to visualize how I would actually apply this in a real application, e.g. DOM and to be frank, the course is outdated. Like for example;

function Circle(radius) {
    this.radius = radius
    this.draw = function () {
      console.log("Draw")
    }
  }

const another = new Circle(1)

From my learning journey prior free YouTube video tutorials, a modern approach would be to use ES6 classes which provide a cleaner and more organized way to define and manage objects. But then again, I don’t even see much class based on React JS since it uses functions.

class Circle {
  constructor(radius) {
    this.radius = radius;
  }

draw() {
    console.log("Draw");
  }
}

const another = new Circle(1);

It’s a bit too late, but is it possible to ask for a refund? Even if you’ve done half of the bundle course already? How?

The course doesn’t match my requirements. I was expecting Mosh would cover DOM for front-end and build a simple real world application just like in his React 18 course so I could better visualize and familiarize myself on situations where and why you should implement this function. But it didn’t happen.

I also find the exercises a bit hard. To explain the complexity in simpler terms, I guess this image fits the situation.