Problem with Mosh site

Hi there! I have a problem with the mosh site… the video it s too little and I need to divide the screen into 2 pieces because I need to watch the tutorials and also coding in Visual Studio Code. How can I enlarge the video but no in full screen? I have a portion with all of videos in the left on the site and how can I close it temporally while I m watching each of video so with that I can see better the codes and the same time to work on VS Code? Who can help me please?

Hi,

Firstly given that you are using a mac OS, open the Mosh tutorial and VS Code side by side but in a mini window version, press and hold the green button the top left corner. This will prompt you to choose where you would wish to place the window (left side or right side). Then automatically click on the the other tab to place on the adjacent side. Then whilst on the Mosh tutorial click on the full screen on the bottom right hand side to maximise the video size. This should clear the issue.

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for the help but I use a Windows device(Win 10)

What I do is having the video in my browser (Chrome) on the left and VSC on the right.
The browser is a bit wider than VSC.

1 Like