I have All Access subscription but I cannot access C++ courses

Hi,
I have he All Access subscription, and I am pretty sattisfied with the courses I have been doing so far. I saw there’s a new bundle regarding C++ compounded of two courses.
Unfortunately when I try to access it, it sends me to the billing page in order to charge me for the course.

Do I need to pay for these courses?
Regards.

You mean the Ultimate C++ series? I see it in the all access:

Are you sure you were logged in?

Hi Jason,
yes I was logged in, infact after finishing the Git course I tried to jump into the C++ ones which seem new, right?
Actually, I though that maybe the issue was that these courses were added while I was doint the Git course, and some “middleware” was not able to authenticate me or my session in the course. So I logged out, closed the Chrome explorer, opened the Chrome explorer again, and then logged in again and I could access the C++ courses. All good then.

I want to take advantage of this email to thank you guys for such a great platform. It’s by far the very best learning platform I came accross in my life, and I have been working in IT for the last 20 years in big companies like Accenture, Deloitte, Nestle, Unilever, Diageo, etc… Just for you to have an idea I pay around $2000 on a yearly basis for something similar product but for SAP which is boring to death.

On top of this, your support works pretty good ! you contacted me in the very same day !
Congratulations, you are doing a great job guys.

Just accept my appologies, because I fixed my issue (obviously a local one, not in your platform) and I didn’t update my message in forum, but I got dragged to an emergency meeting at work and I lost track of it. I will update accordingly and mention the quick and nice support you were ready to provide.

Thanks a lot.
Salva.

Hey, I’m glad you were able to fix the issue!

Full disclosure: I have no formal relationship with CodeWithMosh, I’m just a regular here helping out where I can (another student like yourself). Not to say that they are non-responsive or anything, you just should @ mentions support (username: codewithmosh) if you want their direct attention. Like this: @codewithmosh (shout out to you all since SalvaG gave the product a nice review there).

Also, replying to the emails does create a post on the forum so it is all up-to-date. Cheers!

Great ! thanks for being willing to help !