HTML and css course

Hi guys, does anyone have any idea about the HTML and css course? I signed up during Black Friday as I thought the course will be out in December.

Just checking if anyone has any idea on this. Thanks folks!

A week ago Mosh wrote a tweet saying that he just finished the recording of the last video. So I’d expect the first preview videos on YouTube next week and the full course on codewithmosh.com shortly thereafter.

1 Like

Follow Mosh on Tweeter, and you’ll be the first to know:
https://www.twitter.com/moshhamedani

I’m looking forward to it! I’ve been writing HTML since Netscape Navigator 2.0, and I’m excited to see what new things Mosh can teach me. CSS is definitely a weakness for me. I’ve been using it for 20 years, but I’m awful at design and coming up with something that “looks good”. Not sure if Mosh can help me out there, but I hope so!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: Mosh tweeted yesterday that the course is right around the corner, so it should be out within a few days. Maybe a week or two at the most.

1 Like

The preview is online:

Curious if the new HTML and CSS course will be made available in the All Access Subscription section?

2 Likes

I have the same problem.

Of course. The “all” in “All Access” means “all”.

1 Like

But I don’t have it yet!

Yes. Same problem here. Should Mosh be made aware of this ?

@Hamid-asna @Spark Read the thread! The course is not released yet.

1 Like

@SAM Mosh has linked the course on his website in the video description section under the free preview video of the course on YouTube.

https://codewithmosh.com/p/the-ultimate-html-css

1 Like

it’s already available!!! as Spark said

BTW, I have another question, Mosh does have any plan for teaching Sass?

You can already buy it (pre-order) but it’s not yet available.

I thought so but from a quick scan of the curriculums I didn’t see that (yet).

1 Like

You can buy already buy it but it’s not yet available.

I have the all-access subscription but it doesn’t appear to me!.
it’s already available on the above link that Spark inserted. But not included in the courses as normal.

No, it’s not yet available. The normal release cycle is announcement -> 1h preview on youtube -> release of the full course. It always leads to confusion, every time - but that’s the way it is. Just be patient - it’s only a matter of days until you can take the course with your all access subscription.

2 Likes

The courses are released and available now.

3 Likes

I have the “All Access” pass and am taking it right now. I look forward to asking and answering questions about it once the new category is set up in these forums.

1 Like

Yes, it’s available now. Thank you for following up on the problem :pray: