No content in "The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series"

Hi,

I just signed up for " The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series". However, there is no content (i.e., videos or lessons) in the link. Please help. Thanks,
Steven

Hi@stevenong_2006, Hope you are doing well. Login to codewithmosh.com website and click on my courses tab. You can find the ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 series here.

I got it now. Thanks

Hi ,I signed up for “The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series”. But I am not seeing anything(no lessons). I also have not received any link. I bought it online. what should I do? Please help me. Thank you.
Sabrina

Hi @sabrina, Hope you are doing well. Login to codewithmosh.com website and click on my courses tab. You can find the ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 series here.

Hi @B4ALLB4U , Thank you for your reply. I just logged in but I still don’t see anything under myCourse. I bought the course yesterday for $29 from the link below. I am wondering if this is a legit site.

Hi@sabrina, open the URL https://codewithmosh.com/
Please click on “Member Area,” provide your login credentials, and then click on the “My Courses” tab. Here, you can access all of your enrolled courses.

@B4ALLB4U thank you for your reply. I will try it again. Maybe it’s just taking time since it’s weekend. Thanks again.

@sabrina Great… Happy weekend… enjoy the weekend with your family members…Pls take care.

Regards

B4ALLB4U