Complete Python Mastery - Understating issue

Hello,
I am doing the Complete Python Mastery course.

I have been loving the course so far. Very good. However from Chapter 9 its becoming too fast and unable to follow.

Is there a better explanation to this chapter with some examples to what is being taught like show the left pane which has the file name/ directory name to create some relevance maybe ?

Getting a lot of errors - open(“init.py”, “r”) as file: SyntaxError: invalid syntax
return io.open(self, mode, buffering, encoding, errors, newline)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:

I would try googling the error my friend. I have run into this many many times and a busy engineer will be the first to say “works on my machine”. Sorry you are running into this. Can you open the file from the terminal window of VSCode?

I am a programmer hobbyist and a QA manual and automation engineer by trade. I spent the last 7 years writing scripts in Ruby and C# using Cucumber, RSpec, Specflow. I took the Mastery course mainly because I did not see the course for developers nor did I see it in lower right hand corner of video as the Mastery course suggest. I found that my Ruby/Selenium experience came in handy as I branched over to Python (e.g., Pipfile and Pipfile.lock in Chapter 10 are similar to Gemfile and Gemfile.lock in a Ruby environment) Anyway, I echo Mosh’s advice in another video (on youtube) that says really 2 hours is enough per day. I have found the courses to be pretty hairy at times and it’s nice to say “Easy easy Mosh, slow down”, pause the video, try the example, take notes, etc. I also found that he throws in tidbits here and there, that maybe you have not tried something related in years, and expects you to know something even for the Mastery course. So it’s a slow process. Please be patient with yourself particularly if you are not a software developer by trade. I wish Mosh could have added a video here and there at milestones of completion with words of encouragement that you are doing great, keep going, that don’t expect to be a master of Python immediately. It takes time. It’s just difficult at times when you got that little voice in your head to get a job (I was eliminated from former position) and trying to be able to convince people enough that you are trying to enhance your skills and can talk to how you would try and solve a problem using Python. You need to practice, practice, practice, and be able to google problems for solutions. That takes time.

To Mosh’s credit, he finally, only eleven chapters in, describes this real-world, recurrent problem-solving situation in 11.1