Complete Python Mastery Course

Hey guys, I a m new here been trying to learn Python for the past year and can not find any course that I like. I ran across Mosh’s teaching and I like how he explains things but sometimes its still too simple for me because I always have to know why something does something else and so on. It’s a never ending cycle. I have adult A.D.D so with my brain going 100mph I can get mixed up at times, but I am no slouch, I hold an MBA as well as a couple of other degrees and was wanting to take a few of Mosh’s courses and I have started with Complete Python Mastery because I would like to leverage my MBA with some programming languages for a desperately needed career change in the direction of my dream job. My question is, are there any notes available for the course? So far I have completed 10% of the course and have not ran across any notes to supplement the videos. I have the Python Cheatsheet but that is just the bare minimum, so comprehensive notes to look at would be a big plus. I am hoping this goes well and if so I already plan on more of Mosh’s courses for my particular roadmap. So, please if anyone has a link for some notes or just let me know if there are any available I would be eternally grateful.