Clean code course

Hi,
I would like to take the Clean Code course, but I have no idea of C#. I only know JavaScript.
Has anyone taken the course, who also only knows JavaScript? What was your experience?
Would you recommend taking the course or rather not?

1 Like

I haven’t done the clean coding course but Mosh refactors the code written in courses like the React courses frequently and explains some best practises, so I think it’s not a necessary course to take. All the chapters are basically already included in other courses.

1 Like

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, I am a computer science engineer, but I didn’t join this course. However, I can give you my opinion on this.
Well, the Clean Code course focuses primarily on C#, and the concepts and techniques taught can be applied to numerous other programming languages, including JavaScript. However, the course assumes some prior knowledge of C#; consequently, if you do not have prior experience with the language, some aspects of the course may be difficult for you. That being said, on the off chance that you’re willing to invest the energy to become familiar with the essentials of C# as you come, you can in any case profit from the course. In the end, whether or not you should take the Clean Code course depends on your goals and interests. However, if you want to learn more about writing clean, maintainable code and improve your programming skills, the course might be a good fit.
I hope it will give you some ideas.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello,
I am pretty sure Mosh said on Twitter that he will create another clean code course. Perhaps it will not be C# focused. It is worth to wait.

2 Likes

It seems like this is the tweet:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the information! I’ll wait for the new course then.