Anyone there to become partner in learning java

I have started learning CORE JAVA. I thought of learning with partner to share knowledge. and If you are experience one to help me in learning, that would be a added advantage.

1 Like

Please I’m interested

I’d love to help. I am also learning, and I love Java

Hi, thank you for your reply. Can you please let me know the way to start learning?

These questions will be redundant for you probably, and silly of me also, but I have to ask if you are taking the Java courses from Mosh and how far are into them.

I also will copy and paste an answer I gave someone else with a similar request. I am willing to code with you but please also read this:

Apply the knowledge learned here by solving challenges at HackerRank, CodeWars, LeetCode, or TopCoder. But be advised that these sites offer practice, they will not teach you as Mosh is doing. They are not a replacement for the Courses that Mosh is offering here, they are platforms to put your already attained knowledge to the test.

Beware that it will not do you good to try and learn from different sources as a new programmer, it is a waste of time, you will be filled with a false sense of knowledge and not practical tools to be a fulfilled programmer. Finish your courses with Mosh, since you started. I tried many sources myself, and by far Mosh is the best. His no-fluff, straight-to-the-point knowledge is all I was ever looking for. And I have many books on Java, networking, and programming, but without guidance, I was getting lost in knowledge limbo. Not good.