Angular Course is outdated

I brought Angular course, and this course isn’t compatible with 14.2 version of Angular. This code at this point is useless as most of the course material is outdated and you’ll have to google for everything.

Are there any plans on updated the course material ? Or How can I get refund back. As at this point I am googling everything which has been explained in this course.
Very disappointed :frowning:

This is not news. The course is written for Angular 4 which is quite old now. If you don’t want to deal with the outdated code, you can request a refund by emailing support@codewithmosh.com (and support@teachable.com if they do not respond).

If it’s not the News, then why not remove this course from the course catalog itself. Why make people buy it . Duh …

Because many people, myself included, still find the course useful even though we have to deal with deprecated APIs. But if you are dissatisfied and did not know what you were getting yourself into, just ask for the refund.

Deprecated APIs are extremely common in programming and it is something you will have to deal with if you are going to work in this industry. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-05-06 020612
But it says so in the title

Hi,

Should you develop with a deprecated API, you would code the way of its time.
Apparently it clearly states Angular 4. Then you know you’ll code the “Angular 4 way”.

Of course things have changed and you likely cannot use new features in the old version.

I am not very knowledgeable about Angular but, for something I know a bit better, what you say is like expecting to use records or nullable with C# 2 for instance.
Makes little to no sense to me.

If you want to learn modern C# you expect to learn at least C# 10 (Corresponds to .NET 6 which is the current LTS).

Cheers.