This course says Angular 4, but can I buy this course to learn Angular 11?

Can I buy this course to learn Angular 11, or should I look at some other courses?
Please help me on this.

If you are an experienced developer in other languages or frameworks or js you could. I myself am experienced and had to invest extra time here and there to adapt the deprecated code in order to achieve the same functionality as he does in the videos. That’s because I’m using angular 13 instead of 4 (the version he’s using).

Other than that he’s a really good teacher and explains things extremely well. I’m considering buying other courses too.

5 Likes

I took a similar approach but dove in with trying to replicate Mosh’s package versions at the time of the video. That’s proving a little bit challenging in its own right :slight_smile: In later videos, he does specify “Install the same version as I am using at the time of this video.”

I am hoping that A4 vs A17 is not super different like AngularJs was to A2. Also, for n00bs coming into the Angular scene, it should be very helpful to know something about older ways of doing things, bc there’s a lot of legacy code out there.