Right clicking in Live Server

Hi, I am completely new to coding. I am doing the into the Javascript and I am on the third module (I believe). I have created the index.html file in Visual Studio Code, wrote the ‘Hello World’ and opened it with Live Server. Everything looks good, however, when I right click I do not have the same options he has. I just get ‘reload page, print page’ and something else. I cannot view the console. As far as I know I have downloaded Node, I’ve closed and reran Visual Studio Code. I can’t seem to find it. Can someone help me? I’m working on a Macbook Air. Thank you!

I am guessing you are using safari as your default web browser. If so then you need to change settings in safari to show developer settings.

Safari>Settings>Advanced>Show Features for Web Developers

Once you have that selected then you should see options for inspecting the webpage when you right click in the browser.

If you don’t want to do all that then you can change your default browser to chrome. Live server will use your default web browser to open your html.

You are a genius. Thank you! I just changed my default browser to Chrome and it worked right away.