Python other resources

Can you please recommend me other sources? The more code I read at the stackoverflow, I get even more confused. I am really hoping that I’m going to get a hang on Python because everything is confusing as of the moment

@jlrae what I suggest you do is to find your own project that you want to do in Python. Start small and write the code to solve it. Learning a programming language is exactly like learning a normal language. You will never master it if all you do is go to class and do courses. You only really learn a language it when you are forced to start using it.

Python is a great place to start. Actually it is a really versatile language. We use it for Data Science and Computational design at work. It is also probably the easier language to get into as opposed to the more strict statically typed languages like Java, C# etc.

Paul,

What a fantastic analogy / explanation. I am coming back to my programming journey here at Mosh (as an older guy), but I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that I was impressed by your response. You definitely have the teacher / explainer gene…