PIP version 21.1.3

trying to upgrade to version 21.1.3. now I am a complete beginner and am on lesson 7 and my print “Hello World” is not linting as promised. now I have seen I have to upgrade since apparently I am using 21.1.1.

Anyway long story short how do I upgrade? I need an answer before I pull anymore hairs.

Just discovered something. apparently when I check on the cmd the version 21.1.3 exists but still my CSV insists on using the 21.1.1 (like who does this!) and no still no way to update, so the hair pulling will continue

Ok after much struggle (akin to climbing the Everest) and much hair plucking I found the Pylint. I know this is a small win but I cannot help but be very excited. I was able to get the same error (returned by pylint) as prof. Mosh on the print “Hello World”.

Im having the same issue, how did you resolve it? Im going crazy here

Hi… sorry for the delay been away… please install ==> image

Hi, I installed that one and I was able to have Pylint to work. The thing is under the problem tab I see the error “duplicated”?

This is the best I was able to do with Pylint

If Pylint is working (and it appears to be from what I see) maybe just use it for now even as you figure out pylance?