New badge for password change 50+ times

I am notoriously bad at remembering my password, as a result I reset my password a lot. I know…password managers…I dont trust’em. haha

I would like to request resetting password more than >= 50 times as a new badge, so I can be in the 1%. :sunglasses:

If so I’d love Feline Coder badge for I’m a cat daddy.
Oh! It’s scoop the poop o’clock BTW. And then it’s feed’em o’clock.
And then I go back trying to assemble the scattered pieces of my Java training which wasn’t exactly efficient this week.

1 Like

I now appoint you the feline coder badge. It is so special that it does not show up along your other badges. You just need to copy and paste it next to your user name.

:black_cat:

Good luck with the Java!

1 Like

Thank you

Her are your 50 locks haxxorz need to go through.
:closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key:
:closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key:

Did not notice we can add custom images to profiles.

Just made myself a quick set of user card and profile header images with Gimp.

I put a windows using cat first for .NET and then a coffee drinking cat for Java.

I used the Poppins Google font like on this site.