Is the curse still relevant

Hello to all.
Is the curse “The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course” still relevant for today and updated ?

I don’t think so. :sweat_smile: I got an error.

I made this course 2/3 times. I think the course still relevant, not just because ASP.NET MVC 5 still used by many companys, but because the way of Mosh teaches. Chapter 10 where he teaches how to develop a new feature End-To-End I think we can use the concept in many other language or tecnology, things about deploy and performance, I think still relevant. You have nothing to loose by making this course and im sure everything you will learning can be used, with a few tricks, on .NET Core.

1 Like

I am completely dissatisfied with this course. It IS obsolete and Mosh should realize that.

This is supposed to be a “beginner’s course”. The problem is that it is using Visual Studio that is now TEN YEARS OLD and most of the steps needed to teach us are no longer valid.

Judging by a lot of the other complaints here, it doesn’t seem like he is interested in updating any of his courses, so I am going to demand a refund.