I'm new and I need a helping hand!

Hello,

I just signed up to join this forum and I am looking for some help. I am enrolled in the “Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series: Part 2” program and I am trying to complete the exercises that are listed at the end of each unit. My question is, where do I go to compare my work with the solutions to each exercise? Does anyone know how to do this or where I need to go?

CodingStudent727

Hi there!
If I am not mistaken your question refers to checking your own answer with the sample that is provided on each course!
There are some attached files under each section or exercise that you can easily download to compare it with your answer!

@Orczone68 Hello,

Yes, I see the downloadable pdf files that are attached under each of the sections/exercise, but the downloads are either instructions for telling you what task to complete or images that can be used within your code. I was just wondering if there was a way to “compare/check” your own work with the right answer on how it’s suppose to look in the Text Editor. I’ll look again to see if I missed the file that does this. If it’s not there, or if I can’t find it that’s okay, I’ll simply continue with the course and go with the web pages I’ve created and continue to build from there.

Thank you for reaching out and helping me, I greatly appreciate it!

same. I see the css styles sheet under the solutions file, but nothing about the index.html file. Working on Part 2 - Layout exercise.