Exercise solutions

How do I find the solutions for the exercises in the HTML5/CSS3 Course?

Hi,
You can simply download the source code in Css Basic section (15-Exercises) of the Part 1
:heart:

1 Like

I have some problem with the solution not showing. It says “The file is not displayed in the editor because it is either binary or uses unsupported text encoding”

The source code is in a zip archive. You have to unzip it first…

Please can you send me the file,
My subscription as expired I thought I downloaded it

Can you elaborate further? I am having this same issue and am not sure what you mean

I’m having issues getting the solution as well. I downloaded the zip file, right clicked the file and used 7zip to extract the file. I’ve looked into unizip vs extract and they are the same thing. so i took that extracted folder, “__MACOSX”, and opened it in VScode. it successfully opened but i was not able to read the code. I could see the files in the explorer but they looked a bit odd. and I read a message near the top of the screen that read “The file is not displayed in the editor because it is either binary or uses unsupported text encoding”. I am using a windows pc and the file says MACOS on it. is that an issue. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get

Never mind i got it. I used peazip instead

Hi SAM

Can u send me the zip file of exercise solutions