how to fix error ‘pipenv’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
If you haven’t already figured it out, you have to install pipenv with pip.
On a mac it’s pip3 & pip on windows. In the terminal type: pip install pipenv
- First, remove your current version of virtualenv: pip uninstall virtualenv
- Then, remove your current version of pipenv: pip uninstall pipenv
- When you are asked Proceed (y/n)? just enter y. This will give you a clean slate.
- Finally, you can once again install pipenv and its dependencies: pip install pipenv
- Check installation with pipenv --version