Fix all the breaking changes the Angular Course

Impossible to do the module “Building Real-time Apps with Firebase” I think before create a new courses o The should to make small videos explain how can fix the breaking changes in Angular!! In this forum i never had a reply. So please fix then and solve many problems! Unfortunately who want to sell courser needs to fix that problem and not sell a course that dont working… I loved the course but Mosh , you need to update and fix the problems. It make a programming course is hard without breaking change of Angular , so are you imagine with breaking changes of Angular ??

2 Likes

not much changes, only the path of the module and some functions. You can easily find the change online or on Angular website. It’d be impractical to keep track of all changes when he has so much courses and anything can change in the next month.

2 Likes

I am new and for me it is not that esay to find what is wrong. I just spend some time all over this forum and its semmes manny courses have the same Problem of being outdatet, in some areas. So in my view the least thing that can be done is: A vid on how to deal with outdatet Stuff in gerneral.
I have never done it. and know i have to spend Houres reschring and trying, and i am alway unsure if it was a eror on my end or something else…