Error: Parcel Index

HTML/CSS Part 3, Section 42: Building for Production

I have read other posts but found no solutions that work.

Entered: parcel index
Returns: Server running at http://localhost:1234
× No entries found.
at Bundler.bundle (C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\parcel-bundler\src\Bundler.js:275:17)
at async Bundler.serve (C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\parcel-bundler\src\Bundler.js:842:7)
at async Command.bundle (C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\parcel-bundler\src\cli.js:241:20)

node_modules/.bin/parcel-bundler : The term ‘node_modules/.bin/parcel-bundler’ is not recognized
as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included,
verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• node_modules/.bin/parcel-bundler index.html
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (node_modules/.bin/parcel-bundler:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

node_modules/.bin/parcel-bundler : The term ‘node_modules/.bin/parcel-bundler’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• node_modules/.bin/parcel-bundler index
  •   + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

I am using a windows computer. Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

Thanks

Solved!

In case others run into this issue, this is how I solved it.

1: This error is simply that PARCEL cannot find the file Index.html
2: Use the terminal window to see which directory has the index.html

Other issue I had was it could not find an image. If you get this error, just FIND the file name in your index.html file and make sure that file is also in your image folder. For me, I forgot to add the JPG version of a file OR I accidently typed in a period after-- banner.@2x.webp and the file name was banner@2x.webp

Hi, could you please kindly tell me what exact steps I should take in order for PARCEL to find the file index.html? I’d appreciate it a lot for your help.