Ecwid and Wordpress

I am really sorry I am new to this and it is probably a silly question but here it goes.

I am trying to figure out if I use Ecwid for my ecommerce side of things because I do not want to use Woocommerce. I know there is a plugin for Ecwid on Wordpress to intergrate it. But once intergrated in to Wordpress can a Wordpress site look as good as a site built with Woocommerce. For example this site The Wonky Veg Boxes https://wonkyvegboxes.co.uk/

Thank you for taking a look and any answers you come up with

Many Thanks

Tim

Hi.

Silly questions are the ones you don’t ask.

Now I don’t think I can help with that myself.
All I can tell is with Wordpress, either you pay should you go with the online solution, either you host it yourself (or have it hosted in a compatible service but it also likely means you’ll pay a fee).
As for the looks I can recommend using Elementor to help in that matter.

I don’t think Ecwid would prevent you from having a nice looking site. It is rather there to provide the e-commerce feature.

Hopefully, you get a better answer soon.

Cheers

P.S. :

I just watched this video on YT. I think that can help.

wordpress really cool thing

If you are looking to create a visually stunning and fully functional e-commerce website, consider ordering the development of a site for e-commerce. Our team of experienced web developers can design and build a custom website that meets your specific requirements and showcases your products effectively. By understanding your business goals and target audience, we can create a visually appealing and user-friendly website using either Ecwid or Woocommerce, depending on your preference. We will ensure seamless integration with your chosen e-commerce platform, incorporate secure payment gateways, and optimize the site for performance and search engine visibility. Order the development of a site for e-commerce today and let us help you bring your online store vision to life.