Django Course Part 2 - Requests

Hi Mosh,

Thank you for this course. I always liked the way you explain and use to the point topic/use-cases. I faced some issue with env on VSCode which I will look more deep before post some on this forum.

For Part 2 of this course, it will be great if you can include these topics:
-AT least show JWT and Oauth based authentication/authorization
-Endpoint security with payload Encryption / TimeStamp Expiration and Signature ( Similar to what WS-Security provides )

• Job Scheduling Component ( Similar to Quartz in Java/spring platform )
  • Separate logs based on components within Django or even Scheduled Job ( As each job can be completely unrelated integration )
  • Ldap based Object Directory Mapping ( similar to ORM), even if those are not in django/python then at least use of decent python package to do LDAP based operations
  • At least one MQ (AMQP/Apache/RabbitMQ/Kafka) based setup with some reliable Python API as an example
  • Other Advance techniques for scalability/reliability/performance
  • Templating framework integration to use for Email notification or else (Similar to Thymleaf/Velocity in JEE)

Looking very much to part 2 of this course in near future.

Best
Lotse

Hi Mosh,

Thank you Mosh for part 2 of this. I am sure I will enjoy going thru this.

But I still do not see some important part of advance implementation concept and technique needed for real world implementations. Do you plan to cover this in part three ? If so when do you think it will be ? These are the topics I am referring to.

-AT least show JWT and Oauth based authentication/authorization (Thank you seems like this is covered in Part 2, rest below are not yet)
-Endpoint security with payload Encryption / TimeStamp Expiration and Signature ( Similar to what WS-Security provides )

• Job Scheduling Component ( Similar to Quartz in Java/spring platform )
    -Separate logs based on components within Django or even Scheduled Job ( As each job can be completely unrelated integration )
    -Ldap based Object Directory Mapping ( similar to ORM), even if those are not in django/python then at least use of decent python package to do LDAP based operations
    -At least one MQ (AMQP/Apache/RabbitMQ/Kafka) based setup with some reliable Python API as an example
    -Other Advance techniques for scalability/reliability/performance
    -Templating framework integration to use for Email notification or else (Similar to Thymleaf/Velocity in JEE)

I know you are vvery busy but your response to this will be very valuable. Please advise

Thanks
Lotse