What happened to the site?

I tried reloading a page on the site, “https://codewithmosh.com/courses/” and it didn’t load.
When I kept trying still nothing happened. I’m confused because I have no idea why the main domain would work but not the courses button, anyways. What’s happening?

same here with 504 gateway time-out. I just bought the c++ course yesterday LOL.

same happening here!

c++ for me too‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Same Issue! I tried multiple times but the website is not loading for any course!

Must be down, also started to not load for me. I’m sure it will be back soon? It’s only been an hour or so.

@codewithmosh @Mosh - FYI the site is down.

Might be the parent platform Teachable: https://www.teachablestatus.com/

We’re aware of some downtime right now due to issues with AWS.

i figured‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

how did you figure out? What is a problem? And how can I fix it?

There are sites that allow to check the status of a website or service.
In case of those being down you can only patient until the problem is solved.

same here but singapore instead of san jose

I just tried few mins ago, seems that the problem has been solved.

Same Problem Here …

Hope it gets fixed soon

the fix for me is weird but it is to just type the url for codewithmosh.com myself and it works, if u use auto complete search it may not work sometimes

Same Issue!! Gateway time-out :frowning:

As of about 2 hours ago, Teachable declared everything “up and running again” so if you are still experiencing issues, it may be local to your machine now. Try doing a hard refresh of the page (usually control+shift+R or cmd+shift+R). The website seems to be working for most of us now.

Apologies everyone! Our site is back up and working now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

4 Likes

I had that same issue last night. But now Whenever I try to access my The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series and The Ultimate JavaScript Mastery Series - Part 1 courses it doesn’t work. It redirects me to one of Moshes homepages to buy the course again???

Okay. It’s working now. Thanks Mosh!

1 Like