Unit-12 chapter 22 Deployment

i m doing this project in pycharm, i faced issue in deployment as below could pls help me out

I have add a login with heroku, install git, heroku and creat a file static folder and Procfile as text in the root folder and excute the steps u guided but when i run the statement git commit -m “Initial commit” then i m get this

(venv) C:\Users\User\PycharmProjects\Vidly>git commit -m “Initial commit”
Author identity unknown

*** Please tell me who you are.

Run

git config --global user.email “you@example.com
git config --global user.name “Your Name”

to set your account’s default identity.
Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository.

fatal: unable to auto-detect email address (got ‘User@DESKTOP-LRQV55O.(none)’)

waiting for reply anybody in community knew this how to tackle this issue

Did you try to do what the message tells you to do?

Thats why i m asking what should i need to do from out of three suggestion ?

I don’t see three suggestions. It tells you to set your email and your name. And maybe you need a git init afterwards.

should i run all the three statement one by one
git config --global user.email “you@example.com what excatly this statement asking which email id is in global user.
and
git config --global user.name . in this which user name i need to pass on

and
to set your account’s default identity.
Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository. what should i need to do thsi

and what does it mean
fatal: unable to auto-detect email address (got ‘User@DESKTOP-LRQV55O.
(none)’)

i m not able to unsderstand what excatly all these statement is telling?

i followed the instruction as stated in chapter 12 as per Mosh but i stuck after these error

git is a version control system and needs to know your name and your email address to work properly. You are supposed to replace you@example.com by your email address and Your Name by your name (or nick) in the commands above. After that you may need to execute a git init.

sam i will check it and then let ypu know the output.

beside this i have alos asked one more question regarding How to use SQL instead of dbsqlite in python forum if u know the answer could pls help on this issue too.

You have to set author and email before you run git init

So that when you commit your changes git ll shows which author have done this commit