Python install problem pls help

I am not able to find spotlite search in windows to install python . It is command +space in mac . What it is in windows.

Windows does not have a spotlight tool like MacOS, but you can use “Alt + Space” to open a Spotlight like search. That being said, it does not install Python for you or anything.

You want to download an appropriate .msi or .exe file here and then run that: Python Releases for Windows | Python.org. If you plan to use VSCode, there are more comprehensive instructions here: Get Started Tutorial for Python in Visual Studio Code

I am getting this message when i am trying to open pip install openpyxl . In extented libraries,i cant see openpyxl file .

1. Operating System: Which operating system are you using? (e.g., Windows, macOS, Linux)
  2. Python Version: Which version of Python are you trying to install? Is it Python 2.x or Python 3.x?
  3. Installation Method: How are you attempting to install Python? Are you using an installer or a package manager?
  4. Error Message: If you encountered any error messages during the installation, please provide the exact error message(s) you received. Additionally, let me know at which stage of the installation you encountered the problem.

Try running the following PowerShell command, before running the Activate.ps1

Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned
or
Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Note that you need to run Powershell as Administrator to execute the command.