Need help with python code

Hi I am new to python .just trying the fuzz buss programme.
I am getting error in the following code.can someone please help.i don’t understand what I am doing wrong.

def fuzz_buzz(number):
if number % 3 == 0 and number % 5 == 0:
return “FuzzBuzz”
elif number % 3 == 0:
return “Fuzz”
elif number % 5 == 0:
return “Buzz”
else:
return number

number = input("Enter your number : ")
result = fuzz_buzz(number)
print(result)

Do you have a picture to add of what the code looks like in the IDE? If it is exactly like what you have pasted, then the return lines need to be indented. I just completed this exercise like a week ago, not seeing anything else at the moment.

Also, I didn’t have any input statements in mine as when you run the program in the parenthesis I just put the number in the function. So might be something around that.

Attached is how i did it with it working.
fizzbuzz code

I messed around with allowing that input that you had and this is how I got it to work. I got an error message originally about not everything being converted to a string. I made the input into a float and then it worked. I am very new to python as well, so not too sure on explanation, but that is how I got it going. Hopefully it helps you out.
fizzbuzz code2

Thank you so much.
It worked .I don’t understand why we need to change the input type to float though, but am glad its working.
Thank you so much once again

After thinking about it more, I think the result of input comes out as a string unless you signify otherwise. So, without the float, the function statement would look like “5” % 5 == 0 if you put in 5 as the input. And since you can’t use math functions on strings (besides * to make it repeat itself) you get the error I saw. That is what I think the reason the float has to go there. I imagine int() would work too as long as you only put whole numbers in.