I am making a social media app should i choose SQL mastery course becuz i will use a ORM with node

Should i choose SQL mastery course for my social media app? however i will be using ORM

please reply as sooon as possible

Yes, you should learn SQL even you use ORM.
From a developer with one year’s experience.

Is he teaching how to use a ORM in his 11 hour long SQL mastery course.
I wanted to enroll in that.
I’m gonna enroll in his course which is 11 hour long and if he is not teaching everything about SQL like a ORM etc. I don’t think it will be worth it

• Your reply means a lot to me

Is he teaching how to use a ORM in his 11 hour long SQL mastery course.
I wanted to enroll in that.
I’m gonna enroll in his course which is 11 hour long and if he is not teaching everything about SQL like a ORM etc. I don’t think it will be worth it

• Your reply means a lot to me

I know this thread is a year old, but I still wanted to chime in and offer my advice. SQL mastery is always a valuable skill to have, no matter the time. If you’re building a social media app or any app that deals with databases, understanding SQL will be super beneficial.
Even though you mentioned using an ORM with Node, knowing SQL will give you a deeper understanding of how your app interacts with the database. It’ll help you optimize queries and troubleshoot any performance issues, making your app more efficient.
So, don’t hesitate to dive into that SQL mastery course. It’s a skill that’ll serve you well in your app development journey. And remember, there are always great resources like nlosmm.com to help you along the way. Good luck!