Downloading courses when paying for monthly subscription possible?

Hi,
when paying for monthly subscription, are all courses view-only or can their contents be downloaded as well if needed?

tkx for any hints !

Yes, as far as I know you can download videos to watch off-line even with monthly subscription…

you are guessing or are you sure about it? better, if someone share his/her firsthand experience, which has already monthly subscription.

1 Like

You can directly write to support@codewithmosh.com.

1 Like

Im guessing because my monthly subscription has finished 2/3 months ago. But before that I could downloaded even with monthly subscription. Last time I did was December, that’s why Im guessing cuz im not sure if there’s any changes…

I have done it already and waiting for reply

I am not sure if you can download and save them, that would almost be as if you bought the course. I’d suggest buying the course outright if you don’t learn at a fast pace. Unless you want to dive into multiple courses at once. Otherwise you’ll end up paying more money in the end.

hello sir please contact me

i have not any maney to buy the pacckage please help me

Mosh occasionally shares promo codes for his students to buy the courses for discounted rates or 100% off. Follow his twitter handle (https://twitter.com/moshhamedani?s=09) or subscribe to his emails from his website.

ok sir. how can i enroll ?

how can i pay for full python course?

Buy the monthly and do the courses you want to do, is cheaper.

Google for “Mosh python course” or go to this link.

Good morning sufian
Please help me with a promo code for the next js

Hi Christian.
Mosh gives discounts on annual subscription towards the end of the year. Maybe this will be useful, just note that you won’t have access the the course when the subscription expires.

You could also contact the support at support@codewithmosh.com. Maybe they can share a promo code, especially if you share that you’re soon graduating.

Good luck!

Thank you so much sufian

Sir please I also wish to ask if you have an idea whether or not I can be able to download courses if I do a monthly subscription

This comment from the moderator suggests that you can download course videos:

Yes, all lectures are available for download while your subscription is active, not after it is cancelled.

Okay Sir
Thank you so much