Courses are down / unavailable

I am getting a blank white screen and a ton of errors in the console for the following courses:

React 18 for Beginners,
React Intermediate Topics,
Ultimate C++ Part 1,
Ultimate C++ Part 2,
Ultimate C++ Part 3

I have tried multiple browsers, devices, and even internet access points, all of which are still giving me this same blank white screen. It seems to only be a problem for the newer courses, as the older courses work fine.

Anyone else getting this issue?

Edit: Issue was with Teachable. Issue is now resolved and courses are now available.

6 Likes

Yeah same here, most annoying. Actually it works in my windows PC on firefox but not chrome on mac, which is not good because mosh does all of his tutorials in chrome on mac.

1 Like

I am also experiencing the same issues :frowning: I just bought the course not even an hour yet.

Same here, C++ courses aren’t working on any browser on windows :confused:

1 Like

Same here, React 18 beginners and intermediate are not loading.

1 Like

Yep, I’m experiencing the same issue with the React 18 Intermediate Course :frowning_face:

Hi there
I am getting the same thing!
Let’s hope it temporary

I got it working but I had to manually type in the full course URL from my PC/firefox into the Mac/chrome, so eg https://codewithmosh.teachable.com/courses/ultimate-react-part-1/lectures/blah blah blah

I can’t seem to get this to work … i think we need some intervention from @Mosh

Hi everyone, I am having the same issues, if you look in your search history and find a course you previously clicked on, try and click on that and it should solve your problem! If you delete your history, you will most likely need to wait till there is another solution.

Is this forum monitored at all? Maybe if we all report the post

In the mean time, i’m gonna watch “The Cherno” c++ playlist as i plan to get at least something done today regarding c++.
Here’s The Link

Guys, I’m sorry to hear you cannot access your courses. We’re looking into this. I’ll post an update as soon as we discover what’s happening.

4 Likes

Thank you, I can only handle tutorial hopping for an hour tops.

This is a known issue on Teachable. They’re working to resolve this issue in a timely manner. You can find the status of this issue at: https://www.teachablestatus.com/

1 Like

Thank you Mosh for the update and for looking into the issue. At the time of posting this thread, the website was saying that everything was fully operational so I was confused as to what was causing it. Glad to hear that they are working on it though. Can’t wait to dive back into your course!

Also, off topic, but your new website design is very nicely designed and made. It inspired me a lot for my portfolio website.

The issue seems to be resolved but the course page takes some time to load. I’ll continue monitoring this issue and keep you updated. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Guys, it looks like everything is back to normal! Let me know if you still encounter any issues.

3 Likes

Still same issue i am not able to access my react 18 course

@Mosh

Wating for almost 30 minutes