Dear Mosh, Community
I am passionate about database apps and looking for resources(books, tutorials etc) for building database applications similar than on the picture in the link. There are a lot of questions in my head such as which language I should use and what GUI library to implement whether on desktop or online it would be.
The topics I am looking for is based on its features.
- The desktop app would connect to a database (SQLite)
- It would have also an internal database,
- rich GUI data list - How to connect GUI with database?
- and it would come own fileformat if it is desktop application
How to start building up my skills for all of the above mentioned features?
Which one would be the most simplest path? I currently have Python skill for scripting as well as Html, CSS, JS and C#.
- JAVA with JavaFx,
- Python with PyQt,
- Win Forms
- Python with Django React for web.
- Any other?