403 forbidden message

Hi everyone,
Every time I select a video from a course to watch, a 403 forbidden message pops up instead of the video, although I have an account. Has anybody encountered such issue?
If so, how to fix it?

1 Like

Hello. I’ve encountered the same issue. tried different browsers. tried logging in and out and even restarting my machine. Same problem.

Hi jms_azz,
I am suffering the same issue here,
I sent an email for the company, when they answer me I’ll get back and tell you the solution.

same here 403 Forbidden

This error indicates that the server has determined that you are not allowed access to the thing you’ve requested, either on purpose or due to a misconfiguration . It’s probably because the site owner has limited access to it and you don’t have permission to view it. The vast majority of the time, there’s not much you can do to fix things on your (*client) end. There are four common causes for 403 Forbidden error (server side) . Here they are listed from most likely to least likely:

• An empty website directory
  • No index page
  • Incorrect settings in the .htaccess file
  • Permission / Ownership error

If authentication credentials were provided in the request, the server considers them insufficient to grant access. The client SHOULD NOT automatically repeat the request with the same credentials. The client MAY repeat the request with new or different credentials. However, a request might be forbidden for reasons unrelated to the credentials.

I have the same issue. What is the solution? I didn’t have this problem a few days ago.

Hello everyone,

I am also facing similar issue since yesterday, can anyone please guide , how to fix this issue, This is blocker to proceed further, Kindly help.

Hello House,
I am having the same issue over here. Please, an immediate fix will help us to continue with our learning.

Same here. I tried every browser and all of them give the same error.

Hello House,
I am having the same issue over here. Please, an immediate fix will help us to continue with our learning.

is there any update on this? Even im facing the same issue

Hello, same problem here! Any update?