Vscode theme used in django course

Does someone know what is that theme called?

Thanks to everyone in advance.

AYU MIRAGE (GitHub - ayu-theme/vscode-ayu: ayu theme for vscode) as explained here:
Tools - Programming with Mosh

1 Like

its not the same as in the videos tho :frowning:

You’re right… I really like the colors on the integrated terminal and it’s quite different. Maybe he changed the settings for the Django courses and got some personalization for the terminal

1 Like

I “kinda” recreated it using the monokai pro spectrum as a base and then yweaked some colors by doing a screenshot and inspecting the hex values of the color but its not the same since if u wanted it to be the same u would need to tweak a lot of properties

I would love to get the same aspect of mosh terminal as you can see here:

I dont think thats achievable on windows (not sure) unless you can have zsh on windows so search for that if u want to get it like that

I’ve done some research and finally get to this… quite close

1 Like

noice man how did u achieve it?

I first used powerlevel9k with some tweaks and installing Powerline Fonts but now I changed to Powerlevel10k which is a fork of the previous with better performance and a gorgeous customization wizard. I’m getting this result with no tweaks on vscode custom color so the terminal is good with every theme:

1 Like

I found the theme used its called “Lucy” by the way thanks for the explanation

1 Like

Great… thanks. I learned a lot of things just trying to find that theme. Thanks

1 Like

no problems found it on a Microsoft article

Thanks for sharing but I couldn’t find the theme by a Google search. Can I get the official repo link or link to the article?

1 Like

just type Lucy in the vscode extensions thing or on vscode marketplace

1 Like

Oh, you meant the vscode theme. I was talking about the zsh theme😁

ohhhhh well there are the links above

hey man any chance you can share your powerline 10k theme?