This site can't be reached error message

I just began taking the asp.net mvc 5 course, I followed the steps but when I first try to compile, build, and display the site it gives me the error “This site can’t be reached”. Any advice?

Hi I have the same problem with django.
Do you find the reason for this?

There are several ways to troubleshoot and resolve the “This site can’t be reached” error:

• Check your internet connection: Make sure that your device is properly connected to the internet and that the connection is stable.

• Try accessing the website using a different browser: If the problem is specific to one browser, try accessing the website using a different one.

• Clear your browser’s cache and cookies: Clearing the cache and cookies can help resolve the problem if it is caused by a temporary issue with the browser.

• Check the website’s status: Visit a website such as IsItDownRightNow or DownDetector to check if the website is down for everyone or just you.

• Try accessing the website using its IP address: If the problem is with the website’s domain name, try accessing the website using its IP address instead.

• Check your device’s DNS settings: Make sure that your device is using the correct DNS settings.

• Disable VPN or Proxy: If you are using a VPN or proxy to access the website, try disabling it and accessing the website directly.

• Restart your router: Restarting your router can sometimes resolve connectivity issues.

If none of the above solutions work, it may be necessary to contact your internet service provider or the website’s administrator for further assistance.