Pyhon vs React Js

Hello guys,

I want to know which is the easiest and best for the future cuz i am beginner on Programming.

Thanks in advance

Check this out:

There many

u can choose python for AI

and javascript for full stack dev and for building web and mobile for both iOS and Android and u can also desktop apps

my personel thinking is that javascript is the best programming lang followed by java and pyhon

1 Like

If you’re into frontend development then JavaScript is the way. If you are into AI, backend development and scripting then you may be interested in Python.

The cool thing about JavaScript is that you can develop web and mobile apps as well as backend. This can’t be done with any other language.

ReactJS is good for website and application development whereas Python is a general-purpose language used in machine learning, numerical computing, game development signal processing, and backend scripting language.
ReactJs is used in MERN stack to develop full stack development projects. On the other hand Pyhton has its own benefits . You should have knowledge of Python if you want to learn artificial intelligence and machine learning. Both the languages have pros and cons ,also both have a very secured future.

ReactJs is used in MERN stack to develop full stack development projects. On the other hand Pyhton has its own benefits . You should have knowledge of Python if you want to learn artificial intelligence and machine learning. Both the languages have pros and cons ,also both have a very secured future.

I would go with the Phyton one because I think the future is in AI.

I would go with the Phyton one because I think the future is in AI. And you know what, I would introduce the study of Phyton in coding classes for kids. Of course, it would be a beginner mode, but I would definitely like my kid to be prepared for future changes. I am sure that if done interactively, kids will adore it and will want to learn more and more. I am ready to inspire my kid to learn this, and good luck in all your endeavors related to this.

As a JavaScript library, React JS helps developers build user interfaces and, by using reusable components, produces the fastest applications, whereas Python is a general-purpose programming language that can be used for developing websites, operating systems, AI, video games, and mobile apps.

It may be preferable for you to choose Python as you are looking to begin with easy and have no liking for any specific programming language. Python because its one of the latest, easy to learn for beginners and flexible for any AI integration.

Good Luck,
Windzoon Technologies