New User Trying to Subscribe, Payment Declined

Hello,

I am a new user trying to subscribe to Mosh’s course. I am having an issue where all of my credit cards are being declined by the website. I called my credit card companies and they said I have no holds and they don’t see any of these failed transactions so it’s Mosh’s site declining me. Does anyone encounter this issue or know how to fix it?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello, it’s actually the same for me. I guess we’ll need to wait until the issue is fixed.

Hey Brian7, i don’t know if you have resolved your issue. But if it’s not the case, i think i know why it happened. It seems like some banks are not recognized, or they don’t have a deal with those banks.
So if you can, you should try with an online credit card from another bank or something like that.

I’ve purchased with my debit card 2 weeks back now I can’t. It’s declined

@codewithmosh - any canonical advice for how these issues should be addressed? Probably they should reach out to support for help completing their purchases.

Sorry to hear this, @brancore87! We recommend contacting our host Teachable at support@teachable.com who is our payment processor.

I have finally able to do it. I’ve paid for the Django part-3 course after several tries. I have messaged support@teachable.com