I’m following a couple of Python courses … one of the courses is part of this forum.
My goal is the following:
- I’m interested in IoT subjects (I follow(-ed) 2 IoT courses on Udemy).
- In the past I followed a basic Electronics (refresher) and 2 Arduino courses.
What I learned
- I dislike Arduino - C++ programming (time consuming - not my type)
- I dislike Arduino Uno - Mega etc. boards (WiFi-Bluetooth and other missing options)
- I favour ESP32/NodeMCU 8266 boards.
- I favour blockly type programming (to produce the initial code) and refine the code thereafter.
- I’m currently testing:
“BIPES Project - Beta2” [BIPES MicroPython]
- Are there more forum members interested in this topic ?
- What is your experience so far … do you have any suggestions for a (learning) way forward on