Meun icons need help fixing

Go for a mobile first approach, design the menu bar normally for mobile, then use media queries to support screens like tablet and desktop screens, a more often used breakpoint is 768px or 1024px. I prefer 768px but this is totally up to you

What D0ll4R said is good advice - you need to think more holistically about your design first. Make it work for the mobile size only first. Then go back and use media queries to tweak your CSS to get it to work how you want on desktop, etc. That really makes it simpler (kind of like test driven design).

2 Likes

So the media section should only used be used for desktop and the css outside media section for mobile?

1 Like

If you are using a mobile first approach, which is typically the case. There is hardly ever a case in any subject where the particular way is set in stone, but there are definitely methodologies that are used more heavily that others, usually for a good reason.

You should do some research on your own and come up with an understanding of this for yourself. After you look into it on your own, if you still have questions then come back and start a NEW topic, using a title that is applicable to the issue at hand, since your original topic has been answered and you are now asking about media queries. This will help others using this platform find answers more efficiently. I am by no means a mod, just a suggestion.

2 Likes

I’ll go do that…………….