Mastring React: Deployment.11 (Deploying the Front-End)

I am stuck on the final step of this section, and the error arises when I run git push heroku. Ultimately it breaks at when looking for jquery (even though it’s in my node_modules)

remote:        Running build
remote:        
remote:        > vidly@0.1.0 build /tmp/build_51e51d20
remote:        > react-scripts build
remote:        
remote:        Creating an optimized production build...
remote:        Failed to compile.
remote:        
remote:        ./node_modules/bootstrap/dist/js/bootstrap.js
remote:        Cannot find module: 'jquery'. Make sure this package is installed.
remote:        
remote:        You can install this package by running: npm install jquery.
remote:        
remote:        
remote: npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
remote: npm ERR! errno 1
remote: npm ERR! vidly@0.1.0 build: `react-scripts build`
remote: npm ERR! Exit status 1
remote: npm ERR! 
remote: npm ERR! Failed at the vidly@0.1.0 build script.
remote: npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
remote: 
remote: npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
remote: npm ERR!     /tmp/npmcache.ytgWB/_logs/2021-10-26T16_23_31_237Z-debug.log
remote: 
remote: -----> Build failed```

Here is jquery, on which the Bootstrap in my project relies: ![image|313x500](upload://dpxx2IKg7jZGKcA1UMdE1GvwpDH.jpeg)
![image|447x500](upload://wWXPS8HAJvThMfClBJGqy9eRjyM.jpeg)

What I've tried that hasn't worked:
---

How my backend looks: 

<b>My Heroku dashboard:</b> ![image|690x388](upload://3fehkz89YndIGplPOtQQv9Rnpyr.jpeg)

I believe the other ones don't have a Node framework since they have run into that problem of failing at the ```git push heroku master```  step.

<b>MongoDB Atlas:</b> ![image|690x388](upload://bzdfSeFQ0h9zxxUpkZPYj4Env9u.png)
I'm under the assumption that my DB is named 'Cluster0' so that is the string I've pasted into my `vidly_db` connection string for `custom-environment-variables.json` .

Should be: “git push heroku master”