Html exercise different answer

I’m doing exercise 13 and i came up with a totally different solution than mosh. looking at the list solution i have no idea how he would even approach it in html, does he share the html part of the solution?
here is mine, i made a bunch of div and pushed them right center then defined the box sizes to space
body {
margin: 3px;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

}
.container {
border: 3px solid black;
display: flex;
width: 100vw;
height: 40vh ;
background-color: black;
color: white;
flex-direction: column;
justify-content: space-between;

}

.box {
text-align: center;
justify-content: space-between;

}

@media screen and (min-width: 800px) and (max-width: 10000px)
{
.container {
flex-direction: row;
justify-content: flex-end;
height: 20vh;
align-items: center;
}
.fakebox {
display: none;

}
.box {
width: 5vw;

}
.big-box {
width: 10vw;
}
}

Hi,

I did not take that course so I don’t really know what is the assignement asking.
But that would be nice if you could format your code.

Indented code is a good habit when you write but also when your code is to be read by other people. So when you copy paste from a code editor to a community forum this important piece of information may be lost and that is not too cool for your audience.

If possible also add a line of context to help people understand the idea behind your code.

Best Regards.

1 Like

That’s a good point I didn’t notice the indentation was lost in the pasting, and comments could be very helpful to display what i’m trying to achieve. I appreciate your comment as a beginner into coding I’m also learning how coders communicate more effectively, that will go a long way when i start doing bitwise, open source, or other shared projects.