Hi, please I'm unable to deploy my site on netlify. This is the feedback i received

I have the same issue and I would imagine most would as it appears some of the instructions in this HTML/CSS course are out of date or need an addendum. I have run into other issues with this course such as the drop downs not working (the solution in the zip was also incorrect), parcel not running in the terminal (had to add a /htmlnanorc.js file to get it to work) plus other issues.

I tried the solutions already posted here plus ones outside of this forum. Can anyone please give a clear fix to this? I hope the author puts an addendum to the course as I would imagine most will run into this issue. It is actually quite frustrating and as someone new to HTML/CSS this only adds to the confusion.

**Edit: This may help you it did me. Basically you need to put in the subdirectory (if you have one) of your project in the base directory line of the build settings for Netlify. Hope it helps some people.

Can you clarify how to put the subdirectory in the base directory line?

Sorry for the late reply, just saw this and had a chance to reply. In the build settings under deploy. I had my HTML code in a sub directory called Moshify (was doing his training course). When I did not include the sub-directory I would get the file not found error. So under the publish directory section, I put Moshify/dist