FormImagePicker

Hello everybody,

I am attempting to make an app. In my app, there is the same component as in mosh’s formation. The problem is about FormImagePicker. This component allows you to select picture from your gallery and you. Moreover, you have an horizontal scrollview which allows you to see the picture which was previously selected and you can delete one of your choice or not. It is exactly the same as in the formation. BUT my problems is when I decided to make an update forms with this component where the user can modified the choice he/ she makes previously. I would like to allows the user to see the pictures chosen in the previous forms.

More simply, I have two forms. One form where the user can select picture and another where the user can modified his choice made with the first form and I would like to give the user the opportunity to see the picture previously selected in the first form. It is like we have an existing array of url and we want to call the handleAdd function of the FormImagePicker component using useEffect hooks as well as uri existed in the array.

ex:
data=[uri1,uri2,…];

useEffect(()=>{

for (let i = 0; i < data.length; i++) {
let uri=data[i].UrlPhoto
// console.log(uri)
handleAdd(uri,data)

}
},[data.length])

But it doesn’t work. Do you have any idea how to solve this problem ?