Could not save the listing

Got my simple error for 5 days :<
hope mosh update his backend :<

Don’t give up – you’re close! Note the error about the engine “node” being incompatible. Mosh has specified, in package.json, that the Node version needs to be 12.6.x. You’re running 15.11.0.

You need to change your version of Node, using the node version manager, nvm. If you don’t already have nvm installed, here’s a video on how to install nvm on a Windows machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOnLOoajvBA

You can use nvm to switch to different versions on node when necessary. As a JS coder, and with Node being so popular, I think this is a good thing to know how to do.

Once you have nvm installed, you can run

nvm ls

to see what versions of Node are installed on your machine, and can run

nvm use v_____

to change versions.

2 Likes

thank you for the unlimited support but i was wondering if is there is someone who already updated the backend so my node version wouldnt be downgraded anymore since i will be adding more features after i completed the tutorial :<
worst case scenario i will be forced to study node and it would take weeks again

OK, but as you move forward in your coding learning journey, I think you’ll run into future instances where you need to change node versions. And, to be clear, you can change to a specific node version to run one project, then easily switch to another version for another project.

1 Like

Hi, I got the same error, and I have changed my node version to 12.6.x as mentioned, even then also I couldn’t save the listing. Is there any other way, anyone?. I am stuck this for a week, and I couldn’t find a solution.
Can anyone will be kind enough to share the backend.zip with node modules, please will help me a lot. Thanks in advance