An unhandled error was caught from submitForm() [InvalidTokenError: Invalid token specified]

I can’t login. I check at LoginScreen.js in function handleSubmit, Value of result.ok is true but result.data is null. So have error “An unhandled error was caught from submitForm() [InvalidTokenError: Invalid token specified]”. Can someone help me to solve the above login problem. Thanks

To resolve this issue, you’ll need to obtain a valid token and ensure that it’s being used correctly in your application. If you’re using a third-party authentication service, you may need to check the documentation for information on how to generate and use valid tokens. If you’re using your own authentication system, you may need to check the code that generates and verifies tokens to ensure that it’s working correctly.

If you’re still having trouble resolving the issue, you may want to consider reaching out to the support team for the authentication service or platform you’re using. They may be able to provide more specific guidance on how to resolve the error.